I’ve been asked this a lot of times by customers of our WooCommerce plugin (WooCommerce My Account) so in this article I take a look at the best CRM for WooCommerce in 2017.
When looking for a CRM for WooCommerce theres a number of criteria which the CRM must meet before being included in the list. Here’s the ranking factors for the best CRM for WooCommerce. The following criteria must be met by the CRM:-
- It’s a CRM (obviously)
- It has a WooCommerce integration
- Bonus: it runs on WordPress
Running on WordPress just makes the whole thing that bit easier. This list compiles our top CRMs for WooCommerce.
1. Zero BS CRM – Our BEST WooCommerce CRM Choice
Zero BS CRM is an obvious choice. It is a CRM which has been built with WooCommerce in mind and does the following great things with your WooCommerce store data.
Here’s some of the things I love about Zero BS CRM’s WooCommerce integration
- It automatically creates invoices for customers. Saving me time.
- It groups all orders under one customer record for easy management
- It doesn’t create a WordPress user for each WooCommerce customer
- It can be run from a domain different to your WooCommerce store
- Very useful if you don’t want your CRM team being able to login to your stores back end
- It keeps itself up to date when new orders come in.
- Companies created if a ‘Company Name’ is entered at the checkout
Out of all the WordPress based WooCommerce CRMs, Zero BS CRM is the most flexible. You can also do everything you’d expect to be able to do with this CRM and it has loads of awesome features such as
- Click to call customers
- Quotes, Invoices, Transactions
- Sales Funnel management
- Detailed sales revenue charts
- plus much much more
WP-CRM is a WordPress CRM which has a WooCommerce extension. It lets you see your contacts order history when activated. It does the following
- Easily view order history for each contact from within the contact’s record.
- The plugin will automatically create a new contact in WP-CRM System when customers make a purchase if a customer by that name doesn’t already exist.
- New organizations will also be created automatically if the customer enters a company name at checkout. If the company already exists in WP-CRM System, the contact will automatically be listed under that organization.
- Quickly create a new order from the contact’s record.
The downside to this is that it doesn’t do the follosing
- No automatic invoice creation
- Must be on the same install as WooCommerce
- Fills your CRM with WordPress users
3. WooCommerce Customer Relationship Manager
This is a plugin available on CodeCanyon. I don’t like CodeCanyon and tend to steer clear of plugins released on there.
4. WP ERP
WP ERP is a huge complex solution for a CRM. It’s popular and have a WooCommerce integration.
There’s a lot you can do with this CRM system, here’s the low down
- Sync your WooCommerce order data with your WP ERP System
- Manage your sales in an organized way using accounting module
- Allow your CRM agents to track WooCommerce orders
- Automatically add your existing and newly registered WooCommerce customers to the CRM contact list
- Segment your customers into life states according to their activities
- Make segments of contacts and WooCommerce customers based on the products they have bought
- Filter out customers who have purchased an exact, less than or more than an amount.
- Allow your CRM agents to see the customer log from the contact’s profile that contains all the actions the customer has taken on your site.
- Track your WooCommerce sales from ERP Accounting module
- Store your WooCommerce sales amount into specific accounts of the Accounting module
If any of the solutions in this list come close to Zero BS CRM its this one. The only downside of WPERP is it that it gets expensive (just the WooCommerce integration alone will run you up $99). It’s also a complex piece of kit. The development team is a relative large team from India and they’re doing a great job here (we still prefer ZBS CRM though).
This, for me is the downside since looking through various support threads communication barriers make getting support if you get stuck harder than it should be.
Who is the winner?
Finding the best WooCommerce CRM isn’t easy and trying to decide which one ‘wins’ comes down to a number of factors as detailed above.
- Features (just the right amount, not too much, not too little)
- Price (how much does the CRM run to per year) – ZBS CRM = $199 for all extensions + all future releases (vs $599 for WPERP, and no future releases).
- Ease of use. Both ZBS and ERP are easy to get to grips with
- Extensions (ZBS = 17, vs ERP = 20).
Overall, Zero BS CRM is our chosen winner, we use it ourselves and would highly recommend it.
Join me along the way
Will I succeed, will I fail? Either way I'll be doing what I love. Sign up to keep up to date with my story.