What do people think. What do they really think. With the Easy Polling Plugin you can ask your visitors questions with a multi-choice answer.
Using this plugin you can
- Ask as many polls as you like to your visitors
- Hide results until after voting
- Have colourful polls
- Choose between box polls and bar polls
Did you ever wonder which hair colour was the best? Ask your visitors by using this super easy polling plugin (screenshot below)
Eye-catching and appealing. A great way to add user feedback to your post content.
Boxes, or Bars
You can choose on a poll by poll basis whether you want to use boxes (like above) or bars (like below). The bars are animated after voting to display the results of the poll.
The bars option is a great design and the results are revealed after the user has voted. Red heads are winning.. 🙂 what will your users choose?
Easy to setup a Poll and run from your site
When adding your new Poll you can add your Options (and add more options) and then choose the type of Poll. This extension adds the ‘Facebook’ option which turns your poll into a Facebook Questions style poll as shown above. It also allows people to vote using their Facebook profiles which adds credibility to your poll that real people have voted.
Great uses of the plugin
The plugin is great for any type of event where you want users to choose, why not use the plugin for something like the following
- Love it, Like it, Meh, No thanks, Hate it – type end of post content
- Seeing which team your visitors think will win the superbowl
- Who will win the football games at the weekend
- Who will win the league
- +many many more ways to engage your visitors
- Polls embedded via a shortcode
- Infinite polls available to be added
- Poll statistics – how many votes for each
- Poll statistics – number of voters
- Choose between number and % display