In this post I wanted to write a very short update. I didn’t announce a reward winner for February 2017. Why?
Well, if you remember from the earlier posts about the reward winners, the timeline is as follows:-
- I choose a winner around the 15th of each month
- The winner is emailed and confirms acceptance of the reward – THIS DIDN’T HAPPEN
- A blog post is written and published (around the 20th)
This all went to plan except the chosen winner didn’t read (or reply) to the email. But what’s this mean now?
It means the reward is up for grabs. If you have an active subscription to one of our plugins or themes then the first person to email me gets it.
To claim the reward you need to meet the following criteria:-
- You had an active subscription on or before the 15th Feb
- You haven’t cancelled the subscription (obvs)
How can you make sure you get the reward when chosen, make sure you whitelist my email (mike AT epicplugins DOT com) and check your emails (including possibly your spam folder 🙁 ) around the 15th of each month.